Cambric Upholstery Dust Cover 42 Inch Black 100Yds

  • Sale
  • Regular price $115.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.

What's that fabric underneath all your furniture called? You know, the black stuff that covers up your springs and webbing? That's called Cambric. It is typically always black, and available in different widths. It's an affordable alternative for the material you will need to protect your projects from dust and critters looking to set up shop in your furniture. This 100 yard roll measures at 42" wide. The perfect width for the underside of your chair projects.