Some people can learn by just watching videos. Others need real-time hands on support through the tough spots in their projects. I'd love to help. Let's schedule some time together to work on your upholstery project. You'll join me in my class room at Maker Works, and I'll walk you through the physical steps to successfully completing your piece. Pay for your time here and I will follow up with an email to schedule a date. I have flexible availability for AM and PM classes.*
Use this time to get help with:
- Properly removing staples
- Where to start and when to stop
- Measuring for fabric
- Choosing materials
- Tying springs
- Where to cut your fabric and why
- Deep button tufting
- How to sew
- Frame repairs
- Wood finishing
- Anything else you need
- Each session is a 2 hour minimum, and a 4 hour maximum.
- You may invite a friend to join you and assist, but only 1 project. It is a great opportunity for friends who are learning new skills together.
- The session will be recorded and you will have access to the recording for future use. Clips from these recordings may also be used for purposes of marketing these classes.
- Sign up for as many or as little classes as you like to help you through your project.
*I will be unavailable on days where I have already scheduled classes. (See monthly schedules for those dates/times)